Moscow Walking Tour with Kremlin & Armoury Museum
Moscow Kremlin & Historical Museum Building
St. Basils Cathedral on Red Square
Moscow Metro Station
The Kremlin Territory and Cathedrals
The Kremlin Territory
Discover authentic Moscow!
This is one of our top tours and provides the most comprehensive experience of Moscow in a single day! Starting from your hotel, you will see and visit the Moscow Kremlin and Armory Museum, famous Red Square, Moscow Metro, Alexander Garden and many more fantastic sites. If you want to make the most out of one day in Moscow – this tour is your choice!
IN PEAK SEASON (15 April - 20 September):
- your Armoury Museum visit will be provided with an audio-guide (included in the tour cost). Other parts of the tour will be provided with a private guide.
THE NEAREST DATES AVAILABLE P E R R E Q U E S T
- Please book as far in advance as possible.
- The next-day (tomorrow) tour may be possible if booked no later than 12 PM (noon) the day before the tour.
- Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately
- Children under 6 y.o. go free
- Tverskaya Street (visit)
- Red Square and GUM (visit)
- St. Basil Cathedral (visit – optional)
- Lenin’s Tomb (outside)
- Manezh Square (visit)
- Bolshoy Theatre (outside)
- Alexander Garden and Eternal Flame (visit)
- State Duma and KGB Headquarters (outside)
- Metro Tour
- Kremlin Grounds and Cathedrals (visit)
- Armoury Museum (visit)
- Diamond Fund (unguided visit – optional)
Then this tour is a best choice for you, if walking is your passion!
See Red Square, St. Basil cathedral and the Moscow Kremlin – the symbols of Russia and the essential sights for any Moscow guest! The magnificent GUM (State Department Store) is probably the oldest shop in Russia, so its history is long and exciting. And its architecture can't leave anyone indifferent. Come to know more about the Alexander Garden and look at the Tomb of Unknown Soldier with the Eternal Flame. Observe the buildings of Bolshoi Theatre and KGB headquarters outside and get impressed with amazing Moscow Metro stations.
The Moscow Kremlin is not only the residence of the President, but also the main museum of Russia as well. Walk along the Kremlin Territory, founded as a wooden forstress in 15th century and evolved over time to a magnificent architectural marvel that it is nowadays. You will get inside two main Kremlin Cathedrals: Assumption Cathedral and Archangel Cathedral, aslo known as “Royal”, as the Russian Tsars were crowned there. Be amazed by the immensity of the Tzar Cannon and Tzar Bell. Behold the tallest building in the Kremlin Moscow complex – Ivan the Great Bell Tower.
Get astonished by the true gem of Russia – Armoury Museum (treasury of Russian rulers). Every hall of the museum literally blinds with its splendor and riches like State Regalia, jewelry, coronation dresses of Russian empresses as well as arms and armor, geniunely preserved in its original form. Use this unique opportunity while you are in Moscow!Don't have 8 spare hours in Moscow? We have a solution! This 4-hour Moscow Walking Tour allows you to see the most of the major sights of Moscow in just 4 hours.