Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
Assumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)
Assumption Cathedral Interior
Ivan The Great Bell Tower
Russian State Regalia
Empress Coach Exhibited at Armory Museum
Assumption Cathderal Decorations
Collection of the Armory Museum
Succumb to the glory of the Moscow Kremlin!
Enjoy our most best-selling tour as we really know how to do it right. We already fell in love with the Moscow Kremlin and the Armoury Museum, now it is your turn!
IN PEAK SEASON (01 May - 15 September 2018):
- the private guided visit to the Kremlin grounds and Cathedrals is prolonged to 2 hours, while the Armoury Museum part of the tour is served by an audio-guide.
- the tour start time can differ from the chosen one
- an early start time (before noon) cannot be guaranteed
- the tour start time will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the tour date
- if you book less than 19 days before the tour, we give 95% possibility for your entry to the Armoury Museum, as during peak season the Kremlin does not confirm advance bookings less than 19 days before the tour, and we will live-queue for your Armoury museum admissions on the day of a tour. If we're unable to arrange you visit there, we will issue a refund for the Armoury tickets.
Please book as far in advance as possible.
The next-day (tomorrow) tour may be possible if booked no later than 1 PM the day before the tour.
Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Сhildren of 7 y.o and older and students require full price tickets (as per the Kremlin policy for guided tours).
If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit to the Diamond Fund after our guided tour. For the best experience we suggest that you avoid booking a tour with 10:30 start time - as there is a break in the Diamond Fund from 13:00 to 14:00.
For the Grand Kremlin Palace visits please view: Great Kremlin Palace Tour
- The Kremlin grounds (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Office (Senate, outside)
- Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)
- Armoury Museum – the Royal Treasure House (visit)
Once it was a city itself, nowadays the Kremlin of Moscow is the actual residence of the Russian President, the main Russian museum and a Russian spiritual center.
Accompanied by our guide, you will examine the huge Moscow Kremlin grounds with the royal palaces, the Secret Garden and even presidential buildings. It is a unique chance to visit the most sacred Kremlin cathedrals: the Assumption Cathedral, Archangel Mikhail Cathedral and Annunciation Cathedral. What else can impress you? Plenty of things! For example, the Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell are simply colossal. Or maybe you will be astound by the Ivan the Great Bell Tower, the tallest in the Kremlin. If you are super curious and have so many extra questions, that is just fantastic! Our expert guide will be happy to answer all of them during your walk in the Secret Garden of Moscow Kremlin.
After the tour around the Kremlin grounds, you will get your portion of astonishment in the Kremlin Armoury Museum (world famous treasury house of Russian rulers). Its exhibitions show State Regalia, jewelry, coronation dresses of Russian empresses, richest collection of Royal carriages, horse harness as well as arms and armour.