Grand Kremlin Palace Group Tour
Georgievskiy Hall Grand Kremlin Palace
Andreyevsky Hall Grand Kremlin Palace
Presidential Inauguration at the Great Kremlin Palace
Alexandrovsky Hall of the Great Kremlin Palace
Palace of Facets Kremlin
Palace of Facets wall painting
Terem Palace of the Kremlin
Terem Palace Kremlin
Terem Palace of the Moscow Kremlin
Terem Palace of the Moscow Kremlin
Grand Kremlin Palace (Great Kremlin Palace)
- The only group Grand Kremlin Palace tour available for booking on the web -
Travel through the time and epochs of the Russian regal splendor!
The Residence of the President of Russia is a place where foreign delegations are greeted and official state ceremonies are being held. Its richly decorated halls have long history – and we offer you a unique chance to explore it with our guide! Enter the world of the Russian splendor and power at this exclusive Great Kremlin Palace tour.
- There are usually about 2 tours a month.
- A new date for a tour may become available at any time.
- If a date is marked green in a calendar you may proceed with booking online.
- To sign up for a proposed tour below please use an "Ask a question about this tour" feature below, include the date you want & number of people in party. Please also provide all other possible dates for a tour.
- Even an accounced / confirmed tour date may change due to an official event hosted inside the Palace. For more information please read here.
- If you're interested in a tour date that is not listed below or more than 1,5 months from now, please check back on this page later.
- Private tours can be arranged for virtually any date, except Thursday, read more at Private Grand Kremlin Palace tour.
We're forming groups for the following dates, please let us know if you'd like to join a tour on one of these days:
17 July 2017 (fully booked) 23 July 2017 (fully booked)
Dates in August will be published here soon
Ticket availability changes every day, hurry up to secure your place! Read more
- Children admitted of 10 y.o. and older and require a full-price ticket.
- Even announced tour dates may not be final and change at any time due to an official event hosted inside the Palace. For more details please read: important information on the Great Kremlin Palace tours.
- Andreyevsky, Alexandrovsky, Vladimirsky and Georgievsky Halls of the Grand Kremlin Palace
- Private rooms of an Empress, incl. her study and bedchamber
- Terem Palace (Teremnoy Palace)
- Faceted Palace (Palace of Facets)
The Grand Kremlin Palace (in fact, the complex of interconnected palaces) will strike you with its magnificence, glamour and opulence! Russian tsars, emperors, the USSR General Secretaries and Russian Presidents had it as their residence. All of them left their unique imprint on the styles and interior design of the Grand Kremlin Palace.
You will see halls in the Byzantine, Old Russian, Rococo, Baroque and Classicism styles. Inside the Kremlin Grand Palace you will visit the Grand Halls: Vladimirsky, Andreyevsky, Aleksandrovsky, Ekaterininsky, and Georgievsky (named after the Orders of the Russian Empire) that are used even today for diplomatic purposes and official ceremonies. Gold, marble and intricate designs will create indescribable impressions! You will walk through the room of Ivan the Terrible and tour fascinating Terem Palace - the palace of the first Royal dynasty! You will see a true wonder of this complex – the Palace of Facets, the banquet hall, which welcomed international ambassadors.
Use this unique chance to visit the Grand Kremlin Palace to create memories of the lifetime!