Assumption Cathedral Wallpainting
Kremlin Grounds and Bell tower
Annunciation Cathedral Interior
Decor of Assumption Cathedral
Assumption Cathedral in WInter
Annunciation Cathedral of Moscow Kremlin
Monastic wallpaintings inside Arkhangel Cathedral
Explore the heart of Russia – Moscow Kremlin! It is one of the popular tours and an alternative to the Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour.
The Moscow Kremlin – is a must-visit destination for any tourist in Moscow. Within the walls of this unique 15 century fortress lies the heart and the soul of past, present and future Russia. Take a closer look at this architectural marvel at our Kremlin Tour!
- the tour start time can differ from the chosen one
- an early start time (before noon) cannot be guaranteed
- the tour start time will be confirmed 2 weeks prior to the tour date
Please book as far in advance as possible.
Next-day (tomorrow) tours are possible if booked no later than 12 PM (noon) the day before the tour. If you book last-minute please read the important information above which concerns the peak season dates and last-minute bookings.
Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Children over 7 y.o. and students require full-price tickets.
- If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit there after our guided tour.
- If you'd like to visit the Armoury Museum please view: Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
- For the Grand Kremlin Palace visits please view: Great Kremlin Palace Tour
- The Kremlin territory (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Annunciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace (outside)
- Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)
The Kremlin of Moscow narrates the Russian history in stone. The past and present are inseparably intertwined here. Russian tsars ruled from here and now the President governs from it.
Enjoy this uinique opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, which is the largest in Europe. The vast territory of the Kremlin in Moscow will surprise you! On this tour you will visit three main Royal Kremlin cathedrals: Assumption, Archangel and Annunciation where the Russian tsars were crowned and found their resting place. Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell speak for themselves, their immensity creates astonishment and stupefaction. Not less exciting is the Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest building in the Moscow Kremlin grounds.
Have fun and learn a lot on your private Kremlin Moscow tour!