Assumption Cathedral Wallpainting
Kremlin Grounds and Bell tower
Annunciation Cathedral Interior
Assumption Cathedral in WInter
Decor of Assumption Cathedral
Annunciation Cathedral of Moscow Kremlin
Monastic wallpaintings inside Arkhangel Cathedral
Explore the heart of Russia – Moscow Kremlin! It is one of the popular tours and an alternative to the Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour.
The Moscow Kremlin – is a must-visit destination for any tourist in Moscow. Within the walls of this unique 15 century fortress lies the heart and the soul of past, present and future Russia. Take a closer look at this architectural marvel at our Kremlin Tour! Read more
From 01 February to 10 March 2018 this tour is per request. For other dates in 2018 please book at this website.
Please book as far in advance as possible.
The next-day (tomorrow) tour may be possible if booked no later than 1 PM the day before the tour.
Same-day tours are not possible, unfortunately.
Children under 7 y.o. go free. Children over 7 y.o. and students require full-price tickets.
- If you wish to visit the Diamond Fund – an exhibition of Russia's Crown Jewels – our guide will help arrange your visit there after our guided tour.
- If you'd like to visit the Armoury Museum please view: Kremlin & Armoury Museum Tour
- For the Grand Kremlin Palace visits please view: Great Kremlin Palace Tour
- The Kremlin territory (visit)
- Assumption Cathedral (visit)
- Archangel Cathedral (visit)
- Annunciation Cathedral (visit)
- Presidential Palace (outside)
- Grand Kremlin Palace (outside)
- Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell
- Ivan the Great Bell Tower (outside)
- Secret Garden (visit)
The Kremlin of Moscow narrates the Russian history in stone. The past and present are inseparably intertwined here. Russian tsars ruled from here and now the President governs from it.
Enjoy this uinique opportunity to get inside a 15th-century fortress, which is the largest in Europe. The vast territory of the Kremlin in Moscow will surprise you! On this tour you will visit three main Royal Kremlin cathedrals: Assumption, Archangel and Annunciation where the Russian tsars were crowned and found their resting place. Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell speak for themselves, their immensity creates astonishment and stupefaction. Not less exciting is the Ivan the Great Bell Tower – the tallest building in the Moscow Kremlin grounds.
Have fun and learn a lot on your private Kremlin Moscow tour!