Roerich Museum Tour
Oyrot, the Messenger of the White Burkhan. N. Roerich (1925)
The Heavenly Forces are now Invisibly Serving with us (Easter Night), N. Roerich (1934)
Master Roerich (on the left - portrait of N. Roerich. S. Roerich (1933)
Portrait of a Girl Against the Multicoloured Rocks. S. Roerich (1932)
The Tibetan Lamas. S. Roerich (1920–1930s)
Roerich Museum in Moscow
With thought-provoking artwork and mysterious artifacts, you will be captivated by a visit to the Roerich Museum in Moscow!
The Roerich Museum in Moscow is one of our favourite places and deserves a special attention, as it contains the world's largest collection of Roerich paintings. The gem is hidden in the depths of a bustling avenue, within ancient bounds of the city.
If you have some spare time, visit the Roerich Museum and surround yourself with the masterpieces of the entire Roerich family. Nicholas Roerich is the unsurpassed Master of Mountains, while Svetoslav Roerich's portraits are a must-see. The spiritual Shambala will not leave you indifferent and we encourage you to unveil its secrets for yourself. Read more
All the profit from the private tours is donated to the Museum for purchase of new items to the collection and to support this largest public Museum of Russia.
- Paintings by Nicholas and Svetoslav Roerich
- Protographs, documents, letters, drawings of the Roerich family
- Rare book editions
- Rare bronze collections
- Manuscript Teachings of Living Ethics by Helena Roerich
- Gifts of Teachers, belonged to Helena Roerich
- Crystals of rock crystals
- Indian manuscript of the 16th century
- Ring of the Egyptian Queen Nefertiti
- Buddhist tanks
- Model of the Trans-Siberian expedition
- Authentic expedition items
- Banner of Peace, once in the open space
- A meteorite fragment
The exposition presents only authentic artwork and items which beloned to the Roerich family.